Monday, January 13, 2014

Well helloww there...

I'm really sorry I haven't been posting and updating on how my life is so stupid. Its because I was sick, yes I was sick.. but don't worry about me cause I'm back !

Merry belated christmas !

Happy belated new year !

Happy belated holiday !

So the point is most of the greeting I just wrote before is belated haha lol....

Anyhow today's topic is on the song of 'Neon Lights' by Demi Lovato.

Baby, when they look up at the sky
We'll be shooting stars just passing by
You'll be coming home with me tonight
We'll be burning up like neon lights

STOP ! I absolutely love this song... it has the beat.. each of the lyrics really gets to me except the part where she always say 'We' cause isn't obvious I'm single and ready for some pringle.

I'm too tired to write all her lyrics, you could just listen to them than bam ! you will know what I mean.

I'm really sorry for the delay post, I really am.. sucker I'm not.. no but really I am really sorry.. gosh I use so many '...' and the word really too many time in this sentence.

Do you think Dave Franco and Channing Tatum is drool-worthy ? please comment <3

I'm like in the mood for the phrase 'can you not' haha lol..

NOOO Hell I mean school will starts in about a week AAAA
School = little boys bitches
Like in my school the boys is not jerks they're bitches, they bully 1-3rd grader for fuck sake who does that ? Oh wait my school's boys does it. Oooh and in a year I'm out of this hell hole ! HAH ! Take that ! Anyhow this is why I have no friends in real life XP

I think that was it !

Until next time, Swabba-Jabbers.

Sincerely,
The Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment