Friday, January 17, 2014

My eyes

My beautiful eyes needs to be check ! 

So before when I got up from my bed all i can see is blurriness. Then I stood up and started to feel the hurt in my eyes. It happens every time I got up from bed or couch. So for my eye sake, I have downloaded blogger in my phone. 

And I'm trying my best to avoid Dylan for awhile....it hurts me to avoid Dylan but that is whats best for my eye. Cause there is no way I'm risking myself to use those big glasses. No offense to my nerd fans but I just can't. 

Anyhow I'm addicted to Let Her Go by The Passenger. The song is just sad by nice to hear at the same time.  

That's it...dont forget to follow me in my instagram and in my twitter. 

And iMessage me anytime (: x 

Until Next Time 

Sincerely, 
The Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment