Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Hello There !

Isn't monkey the best ? 

Alright enough of monkeys and lets move on 

I, The Anonymous decided to reveal myself, not ! Hah ! you should see your face right now. Gosh I'm so silly sometimes. 

So before in school, the drama atmosphere was around the class, but the funny thing it happens to the boys not the girls. It was the boys drama. I find it amusing to find them arguing and not connecting fist to each others ugly faces haha. 

I have to admit it to you. In my school, I do not, I repeat, I do not have any cute boys. Pitiful I know. 

But good thing, I'm leaving this hell hole sooner ! a year to be exact ! 

Alright enough ! *A harsh tone*

It's christmas season Woohooo ! 

Food and presents, but mostly food ! 

My wishlist : 

An iPad

Food

New laptop 

Food 

New Clothes 

Food 

New Shoes

Food

Money

Food 

Food 

Food.

Yep mostly food. 

I think that's it for today :D 

Until Next Time :)

Sincerely,

The Anonymous 

No comments:

Post a Comment