Friday, December 6, 2013

Alright, so this morning I woke up and went outside my room and then went to the kitchen to find my ex waiting there for me, I asked him. "What the hell are you going here ?" I kinda snap at him, cause I just woke up with a bad hair day and using only shorts and a t-shirt. And he was like. "To pick you up?" "Is that suppose to be a question or a statement ?" He scratch his head. "Just get ready will ya?" I grunted and went to my bathroom and got ready. Once I was ready, I went inside his car and like yelled at him the whole time. "Why are you even picking me up ? Do you know that my mom would go freaking volcanoes on you ? And you are my ex, I thought you didn't want to see me again ?" "There is where you got it wrong, sweetheart." "Don't call me that !" Yea that's pretty much how my morning started. My ex being the cocky guy he is, thought that I still love him, oh heck no.. anyways enough of my awful and unwanted morning. How was your morning, swabba-jabbers ? I hope its not as awful and unwanted as mines... Comment below of how did your morning go ? Tee hee Sincerely, The Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment